Sherrin's Threads handmade 1.5" Hawaiian print strap with natural leather ends made for guitar, but also well suited for baritone ukulele or banjo (with strap adapters).
- Handmade in Roseville, California USA
- Adjustable from 33" to 56" in length
- Leather ends made from durable, vegetable tanned leather proven to stand up to years of wear and tear
- Fabrics are sewn to a sturdy backing of nylon webbing
- Fabrics used are 100% Cotton or cotton/poly blend, making for a very nice feel, good weight, and vibrant color
- 1.5" width is well suited for use with guitar, baritone ukulele, or banjo (with strap adapters)
Sherrin Elliott is a master of the needle and thread. She learned to sew at an early age from her mother, won contests and taught classes. Because of a severe lack of options for ukulele straps in the music accessories market, her husband, Dan Elliott - owner of The Strum Shop, asked if she would make Hawaiian print ukulele straps for his customers. After some R&D, she released her own line of signature ukuleles and guitar straps. Sherrin's Threads straps have become well known throughout the world for their exceptional quality and attention to detail. Production is not outsourced. Sherrin makes every single one of them by hand at her home workshop in Roseville, California. Sherrin's Threads straps are sold in music stores throughout the world including Hawaii, Europe, and even China.